picture picture
Minggu, 15 November 2009 Posted in: 0 Responds

What a Wonderful World

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world

(by louis amstrong)


Dreamer sih lebih suka yg versiny Guy Sebastian.. lebih enak suaranya... beat lagunya.. g seperti si louis amstrong ini.. suara dah serak2 pendek.. koq bisa ya jd penyanyi? dengerinny itu bkin gataaall.. pngn rasany untung mnyedot smw kesan cairan d tenggorokannya itu, hehehe.. tp suasana lagunya memang dapet bgt.. kesannya damai.. tnpa beban.. enjoy life abiss.. tp ttp aj.. serakny g nahan!!

Inilah video performance Guy Sebastian waktu nyanyi lagu ini.. mgkn krg mmbawa kesan kehidupan. tp suaranya mantaapp gan!! (hahaha,, gaya2an)

Dream : pengen bisa nyanyi se enak itu.. hehe :)


0 Responses to “What a Wonderful World”